My sister and I were recently talking about traveling after graduation. We each have some money we had originally saved up for a summer trip that never worked out. As we talked about all the places we wanted to go, the list kept growing longer and longer, and we never really decided on a place to go.
It made me think though, I really need a new bucket list. Not just an updated one, but really a new one with new ideas as the person I am now. Especially now that I’m graduating and I’m going to be in the real world, I don’t want my life to become mundane and boring all the time. I want to be able to look forward to things and keep some excitement in my life, even if it’s only once in a while that I get to do it.
So here’s a short list of the types of things that would probably make it to my official bucket list, if I ever get around to actually making an official bucket list.
- Run a Disneyland Half Marathon
- Read 1,000 books
- Go to Comic Con in cosplay
- Learn to make really good coffee
- Adopt a Corgi
- Learn another language and speak it fluently
- Get engaged at Disneyland (the engaging is optional, the Disneyland part is not)
- Visit Hobbiton
- Get a book published
- Go to a Stanley Cup playoff game
- Travel through Europe
- Have my photography published
- Meet a penguin
What’s on your bucket list?